Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How long?

It's been a while since I've written anything here and for that I do apologize. I imagine that there might not even be anyone reading at the moment but really that is okay.

Where have I been? Around. I took a long break from magic mainly because I got a regular day job. As much as I love doing magic professionally the economy combined with a mortgage isn't always easily sustainable on a humble magician's earnings.

I haven't been inactive though. I've spent time working with the lovely Daya on magic for her forthcoming musical tour as well as developing some new material of my own. I hope to have a full scale stage production written some time soon and from there will begin the process of finding a place to perform it and pulling together the funds to properly produce the show.

The process has been long, finding the time in my otherwise busy schedule to stoke the creative juices and produce something, but I have done a number of things lately to bring that creativity back to life and it is working.

So thank you for your patience. If all goes well it may not be to far in the future when you will see my theatrical presentation out there on some marquee.

No comments: