Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Magic Puppies Revisited

Not to long ago I was discussing Magic Puppies and how I found myself in the position of being more like one of "the old guys" then one of the young guys.

I had been considering it for some time now, but I decided to go ahead and ask about establishing a new forum on their list. They have forums for cards and coins and rope and videos and other such things.

They had no forum for "creativity."

Now they do. And I'm the moderator.

I guess that makes sense, since I suggested it and I offered, but now I'm committed, or at least I should be.

These really are kids. The other day I took a look at videos one of them posted of himself doing a couple of card tricks. I use the word trick deliberately here because they weren't good enough to be 'effects.' The videos were horrible. I was diplomatic but I really wanted to say "What the heck were you thinking?"

Well now there is a forum for discussing creativity and character development. Now I'm sheperding people online in discussions that will hopefully open their eyes to ways to be more then just the average finger flicker.

I hope.

No comments: