Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Eve in Review

Well, that was cool!

This year for New Year's Eve I spent the evening at a friends house and using everyone who came as a test audience for "Professor Scratch's Flea Circus - Something Itchy This Way Comes!"

Everyone was great! The Circus went over beautifully and I had one heck of a time performing it.

I'm going to have to spend some time writing down all the jokes that people offered up to add to the act afterwards. There was some great stuff and of course I've already begun planning the additions to the Circus that I want.

Princess Tiffany certainly won over hearts. She's so cute that way. I'm starting to think that I might have to keep her and Katinka seperated though. They are starting to compete for peoples attention.

Guiseppe broke his high diving record and now he wants a medal for his bathing suit. Where the heck can you pin a medal on flea sized Speedo?

Kalishnakof is starting to yell. I think his hearing is going, but then that cannon is loud.

But it was definitely a great show and everyone had a good time!

What more could you want really?

No comments: